- Registration is required for all classes and is taken on a first-come basis.
- Please do not send a child to an Adventures or Summer of Learning class without registering them first.
- Some classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure a spot.
- If registering close to the start of class, call or check the website to confirm that space is still available.
- Register early! Late registrations may cause a class to be canceled due to low enrollment.
- If there is a cost to the class, payment is required at the time of registration.
- A confirmation will automatically be sent if an email address is provided.
Impact of Coronavirus Closures on Registration
|Ways to Register|
|Online||Online registration is available 24/7.|
|Send registration forms to WDMCS Community Education, Learning Resource Center, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50265.|
|In Person—currently suspended||Register in person at Learning Resource Center, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50265. Registration hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. A dropbox is available to drop off registrations before or after hours.|
Adventures Registration Form
- Adventures: there is a $10 fee on all refunds except classes filled or canceled by WDMCS Community Education.
- Summer of Learning: there is a $25 fee deducted from all refunds, except programs canceled by WDMCS Community Education.
- To receive a refund, requests must be made by phone or in writing before the class meets a second time.
- For one-night classes, refunds can only be given before the class is held.
- WDMCS Community Education reserves the right to cancel classes.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
Scholarships, based on financial need, are available to assist WDMCS students with tuition for most programs.
Students must attend WDMCS or live within the WDMCS district boundaries. Please call 515-633-5001 for details or apply online with our digital application.