- Registration is required for all classes and is taken on a first-come basis.
- Please do not send a child to an Adventures or Summer of Learning class without registering them first.
- Some classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure a spot.
- If registering close to the start of class, call or check the website to confirm that space is still available.
- Register early! Late registrations may cause a class to be canceled due to low enrollment.
- If there is a cost to the class, payment is required at the time of registration.
- A confirmation will automatically be sent if an email address is provided.
|Ways to Register|
|Online||Online registration is available 24/7.|
|Send registration forms to WDMCS Community Education, Learning Resource Center, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50265.|
|In Person||Register in person at Learning Resource Center, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50265. Registration hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. A dropbox is available to drop off registrations before or after hours.|
Adventures Registration Form
- Adventures: there is a $10 fee on all refunds except classes filled or canceled by WDMCS Community Education.
- Summer of Learning: there is a $25 fee deducted from all refunds, except programs canceled by WDMCS Community Education.
- To receive a refund, requests must be made by phone or in writing before the class meets a second time.
- For one-night classes, refunds can only be given before the class is held.
- WDMCS Community Education reserves the right to cancel classes.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
Scholarships are available to the WDMCS students who qualify. To learn more, please call 515-633-5001.
Summer of Learning
Scholarships, based on financial need, are available to assist WDMCS students with tuition for most programs. Students may only receive a scholarship for one program each summer, and priority is given to those taking academic refresher courses. Students must live within the WDMCS district boundaries. Please call 515-633-5001 for details.